Karma Club Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”), as amended from time to time, govern the operation of the Karma Club (the “Club”) and the use of the Karma Club Card (the “Card”).
Accommodation reservation – means the booking of any Karma Group accommodation.
(Valid) Card – means the temporary, digital and/or physical card with membership details that evidences each holder’s identity as a member of the Karma Club.
After any first booking a member will receive their physical card.
Current Member – means a customer (ie. A natural person only and no juridical persons such as corporations, associations or groups etc.) who has registered to join the Karma Club and who has been accepted as a member by delivery of a Card printed with personal details and unique identification number. Ie. a Member holding a valid Card in his/her name that has not expired or been rescinded.
Group Bookings – means any booking in the name of one member that includes a reservation for 6 people or more. Group bookings may include (but are not limited to) dinner reservations, weddings, private parties, conferences etc. (The Owner may decide at its own discretion what is considered a group booking.)
Karma Club – means the discount and benefits scheme detailed herein.
Karma Concierge – means the customer services contact person to whom enquiries from Members should be made.
Linked Sites – means any link to third party websites (not owned by the Owner).
Non-Resort guests – Any Current Member using any Resort facilities/services, without an overnight stay.
Owner – means the corporate entity that conceived, owns and operates the Karma Club (or an appointed agent on its behalf). This corporate entity is Karma Club Pte. Ltd. incorporated under the laws of Singapore, with registered office at 160 Robinson Road, #18-07, Singapore 068914 and registration no. 201602081K.
Promotional Code – means that unique sequence of letters and/or numbers that identifies the user as a Member when booking accommodation through an online booking engine.
Join Code: This is the code used to define a particular event, partnership or ad hoc venture. This is a unique code that a member will use, to identify through which channel a member joins Karma Club.
Scheme – means the Karma Club system and operations involved in managing it.
Termination Date – means the date that a Card and the entitlements attached to it end.
Terms – means these terms and conditions.
Third Party Provider – means a company outside the Karma Group that provides benefits and services to Members.
The Karma Club membership and benefits are offered at the discretion of the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates, known collectively as the Karma Group.
The Karma Club Card may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher unless otherwise explicitly stated. Specific terms and conditions apply.
Agreement between Member and Owner:
- The Karma Club website is composed of various pages operated by the Owner.
- Only the Member who has registered with the Karma Club and received a Card may use the website and avail of the benefits that come with being a Karma Club Member.
- Should the card holder be hosting, attending and paying for any event, the 15% Food & Beverage discount can be extended to include an additional 5 guests joining that event.
- Immediate partners and dependent children under the age of 18 may also avail of the benefits as long as they are accompanied by the Member and the Member pays for benefits on their behalf. Ie. this payment may not be divided between the accompanied persons.
- Karma Club benefits are only available to Current Members. This means:
– You have to be a current member at the time of your booking, for the discount to apply. Room discounts cannot be applied once the room is booked.
- Discounted accommodation bookings can be made online or directly with the Karma Club concierge.
- At resort check-in the Member must present a valid Card in his/her name. Failure to do so will result in the full accommodation and/or F&B price being charged.
- The Card is issued by the Owner and at all times remains the property of the Owner.
- At all times the Owner reserves the right to refuse registration of any individual as a Member.
- The card may not be availed when the Member wants to make a Group Booking (see the definition above). Ie. Member Card discounts do not apply for Group Bookings.
- If you renew your Card, you must first destroy the old one before using the new one.
- Onsite discounts can only be availed if a valid Card is shown at the following times:
– With Accommodation Reservation: at the time of making a reservation. After a Member has made their reservation, the 15% discount applies throughout their booked period. One accommodation may be booked per card holder only.
– With Non-Resort guests (F&B and Spa Reservations): at the point of payment of the bill by the member. When dining, only one card may be used per table. Benefits of the membership are only extended when the person settling the bill is the card member. (Please see Group Bookings above, for non-resort guest bookings with more than 6 persons.)
- Please note that at the moment of check in, a member again should disclose his/her membership and present the card.
- Members Cards are the sole responsibility of the member. If a member’s Card is lost or stolen or a member needs a replacement, contact the Karma Concierge here.
- A member must immediately notify us of any changes to their personal details (including anyone else named on their Card) or of any event that could affect their eligibility to use the Card, for example change of address or change of name or dependent children reaching the age of 18.
Modification of the Terms:
The Owner reserves the right to alter the Terms at its sole discretion, including (but not limited to) any fees or charges associated with registration as a Member and use of the Card.
Current Members, as stated above, are eligible for the following discounts and benefits:
- 15% off the Best Flexible Rate (BFR) for all accommodation at the Karma Group (K) Resorts worldwide, as published on the Karma Group website or advised by a Karma Concierge.
- Further amazing discounts at thousands of branded resorts around the world, through Third Party Providers.
- 15% off all Food & Beverage and Spa (K) (Group Bookings limits apply)
- Room or villa category upgrades are subject to availability and at the resort manager’s discretion.*
- Late check-out (4 hours) (K) *
- Access to Karma Club Members-Only parties, lifestyle and networking events (limits apply and may be subject to change per event).
- Free Karma Beach access. (Excluding ticketed events)
- Dedicated Concierge membership customer service and travel planning
- Regular Member Newsletters with further offers and savings
(K) – Only applicable at Karma group properties.
(*) – Subject to Availability.
Karma Sanctum Soho – additional KC member benefits:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Access to the Rooftop Bar 24/7 for guests (1am for non-hotel guests)
- 15% discount on private events.
- First to know about KS events via Karma Club newsletters and website plus access to guest list (subject to availability)
Karma Sanctum On The Green – additional benefits:
Links to Third Party Sites:
- This Karma Club website may contain links to other third party websites (“Linked Sites”).
- The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Owner and the Owner is not responsible for the content of Linked Sites, including (without limitation) any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
- The Owners is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of Transmission received from a Linked Site.
- The Linked sites are provided as a convenience to Members and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of Linked Sites by the Owner or any association with its operators.
Re-Sale and other Conditions:
- The Card is not to be re-sold. Loaning, altering, transferring or selling the Card is strictly forbidden. This can result to cancellation of your membership and not being able to avail any of the discounts applicable to the Card.
- No unlawful or prohibited use.
– If a member uses their Card to make a purchase, either the member or the other named Member (if any) on the Card must make the payment.
– The items a Member buys must be for their personal use and consumption and not for others.
- As a condition of the use of the Card and/or this website, the Member agrees to not use the Card or this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms.
- A Member may not use the Card or this website in any manner that could damage or disable, overburden or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of it.
- A Member may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this website.
- The Member’s Card cannot be used for purchases from concession outlets – businesses that operate within one of our properties but which do not belong to the Owner.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the Members own risk, for which The Owner shall not be liable.
- It is the Members own responsibility to ensure than any products, services or information available through this website meet his/hers specific requirements.
- All accommodation and other goods and services referred to on this website are strictly subject to availability and while every effort will be made to confirm requested purchases, the Owner shall not be liable in the case that unavailability means accommodation, goods or services cannot be provided.
- The information, software, products and services available through this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the contents of this site.
- The Owner may make changes and amendments from time to time without any liability on its part, its affiliates, associates, or its employees.
- The Owner makes no representations about the reliability, suitability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information, products and services and related graphics contained on this website for any purpose.
- By registering to become a Member, you will be asked to provide certain personal information such as name, mobile phone number, address, email address and date of birth.
- We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (and any other applicable data protection laws) and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is kept secure against unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or destruction.
Variation and Termination:
- We may amend, waive or vary any of the Terms at any time for any reason, including but not limited to; security, legal, regulatory and/or valid business reasons. Any variation will become valid at the time we post the revised Terms on this website.
- Use of the Card after such changes shall be deemed as acceptance of the revised Terms. We shall endeavor to advise Members with advance notice of any planned significant changes to the Terms but if we are unable to do so for any reason the variation will remain effective from the date the revised Terms are posted on this website.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Scheme at any time by providing Members with reasonable advance notice.
- However, where we have reasonable grounds for immediate termination (for example but not limited to fraudulent or unauthorized use of Cards) we need not provide a Member with any notice of termination.
- Any purchases already paid for or reserved in advance of termination will survive the termination and will be provided as scheduled or some similar service or benefit shall be provided at the sole discretion of the Owner.
Disclaimers and limits of liability:
The Owner does not represent or warrant that:
a) All properties or outlets owned by the Owner or the Karma Group participate in the Scheme; and/or
b) A Members Card will always be accepted by a property or outlet participating in the Scheme.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall the Owner be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, whether arising in contract or in tort, or any other damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages to any mobile device, or for loss of use, data, business or profits arising out of or in any way connected to the use or performance of the Scheme, whether directly or indirectly.
Notwithstanding and provision of the Terms, nothing in the Terms shall exclude or restrict either party’s liability for fraud or death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence or any other liability which may not by law be excluded or restricted.
The ownership of Karma Club and the benefit of the Terms may be assigned by the Owner to a third party.
Any complaints relating to the Terms, the Scheme or the Card should be emailed here
- A Member has the right to cancel their Card at any time by emailing us here
- In the event of any cancellation any unused credits or membership fees, will not be refunded or reimbursed.
The Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.