Please note: The Tyrrells Karma Club is exclusively for entrants in to the Tyrrells “Win a Karma Holiday Every Week” 2018 promotion.
These terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”), as amended from time to time, govern the operation of the Tyrrells Karma Club (the “Club”) and the use of the Tyrrells Karma Club Card (the “Card”).
The Tyrrells Karma Club membership and benefits are offered at the discretion of the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates, known collectively as the Karma Group.
The Tyrrells Karma Club Card may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher unless otherwise explicitly stated. Specific terms and conditions apply.
- The Tyrrells Karma Club website is composed of various pages operated by the Owner.
- Only the Member who has registered with the Tyrrells Karma Club and received a Card may use the website and avail of the benefits that come with being a Tyrrells Karma Club Member.
- Should the card holder be hosting, attending and paying for any event, the 25% Food & Beverage discount can be extended to include an additional 5 guests joining that event.
- Immediate partners and dependent children under the age of 18 may also avail of the benefits as long as they are accompanied by the Member and the Member pays for benefits on their behalf. Ie. this payment may not be divided between the accompanied persons.
- Tyrrells Karma Club benefits are only available to Current Members. This means:
- You have to be a current member at the time of your booking, for the discount to apply. Room discounts cannot be applied once the room is booked.
- Discounted accommodation bookings can be made online or directly with the Tyrrells Karma Club concierge.
- At resort check-in the Member must present a valid Card in his/her name. Failure to do so will result in the full accommodation and/or F&B price being charged.
- The Card is issued by the Owner and at all times remains the property of the Owner.
- At all times the Owner reserves the right to refuse registration of any individual as a Member.
- The card may not be availed when the Member wants to make a Group Booking (see the definition above). Ie. Member Card discounts do not apply for Group Bookings.
- If you renew your Card, you must first destroy the old one before using the new one.
- Onsite discounts can only be availed if a valid Card is shown at the following times:
- With Accommodation Reservation: at the time of making a reservation. After a Member has made their reservation, the 25% discount applies throughout their booked period. One accommodation may be booked per card holder only.
- With Non-Resort guests (F&B and Spa Reservations): at the point of payment of the bill by the member. When dining, only one card may be used per table. Benefits of the membership are only extended when the person settling the bill is the card member. (Please see Group Bookings above, for non-resort guest bookings with more than 6 persons.)
- Please note that at the moment of check in, a member again should disclose his/her membership and present the card.
- Members Cards are the sole responsibility of the member. If a member’s Card is lost or stolen or a member needs a replacement, contact the Karma Concierge here.
- A member must immediately notify us of any changes to their personal details (including anyone else named on their Card) or of any event that could affect their eligibility to use the Card, for example change of address or change of name or dependent children reaching the age of 18.
- 3 x US$100 vouchers against accommodation of 3 nights or more. (One voucher per stay)
- 25% off the Best Flexible Rate (BFR) for all accommodation at the Karma Group (K) Resorts worldwide, as published on the Karma Group website or advised by a Karma Concierge.
- 25% off all Food & Beverage and Spa (K) (Group Bookings limits apply)
- Room or villa category upgrades (subject to availability and at the resort manager’s discretion). *
- Late check-out (4 hours) (K) (subject to availability and at the resort manager’s discretion). *
- Access to Tyrrells Karma Club Members-Only parties, lifestyle and networking events (limits apply and may be subject to change per event).
- Free Karma Beach access. (Excluding ticketed events)
- Dedicated Concierge membership customer service and travel planning
- Free exclusive gift pack at check-in.*
- Regular Member Newsletters with further offers and savings
(*) – Subject to Availability.
Karma Sanctum Soho - additional KC member benefits:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Access to the Rooftop Bar 24/7 for guests (1am for non-hotel guests)
- 15% discount on private events
Karma Sanctum On The Green - additional benefits:
- Complimentary breakfast
- This Tyrrells Karma Club website may contain links to other third party websites (“Linked Sites”).
- The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Owner and the Owner is not responsible for the content of Linked Sites, including (without limitation) any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
- The Owners is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of Transmission received from a Linked Site.
- The Linked sites are provided as a convenience to Members and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of Linked Sites by the Owner or any association with its operators.
- The Card is not to be re-sold. Loaning, altering, transferring or selling the Card is strictly forbidden. This can result to cancellation of your membership and not being able to avail any of the discounts applicable to the Card.
- No unlawful or prohibited use.
- If a member uses their Card to make a purchase, either the member or the other named Member (if any) on the Card must make the payment.
- The items a Member buys must be for their personal use and consumption and not for others.
- As a condition of the use of the Card and/or this website, the Member agrees to not use the Card or this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms.
- A Member may not use the Card or this website in any manner that could damage or disable, overburden or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of it.
- A Member may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this website.
- The Member’s Card cannot be used for purchases from concession outlets – businesses that operate within one of our properties but which do not belong to the Owner.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the Members own risk, for which The Owner shall not be liable.
- It is the Members own responsibility to ensure than any products, services or information available through this website meet his/hers specific requirements.
- All accommodation and other goods and services referred to on this website are strictly subject to availability and while every effort will be made to confirm requested purchases, the Owner shall not be liable in the case that unavailability means accommodation, goods or services cannot be provided.
- The information, software, products and services available through this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the contents of this site.
- The Owner may make changes and amendments from time to time without any liability on its part, its affiliates, associates, or its employees.
- The Owner makes no representations about the reliability, suitability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information, products and services and related graphics contained on this website for any purpose.
- By registering to become a Member, you will be asked to provide certain personal information such as name, mobile phone number, address, email address, date of birth, marital status and data preferences.
- Karma Group will contact members via phone, email and / or post, with exclusive member offers and promotions. Members can update their communication preferences on the My Account page once they have activated their account.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing us here
- We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (and any other applicable data protection laws) and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is kept secure against unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or destruction.
- We may amend, waive or vary any of the Terms at any time for any reason, including but not limited to; security, legal, regulatory and/or valid business reasons. Any variation will become valid at the time we post the revised Terms on this website.
- Use of the Card after such changes shall be deemed as acceptance of the revised Terms. We shall endeavor to advise Members with advance notice of any planned significant changes to the Terms but if we are unable to do so for any reason the variation will remain effective from the date the revised Terms are posted on this website.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Scheme at any time by providing Members with reasonable advance notice.
- However, where we have reasonable grounds for immediate termination (for example but not limited to fraudulent or unauthorized use of Cards) we need not provide a Member with any notice of termination.
- Any purchases already paid for or reserved in advance of termination will survive the termination and will be provided as scheduled or some similar service or benefit shall be provided at the sole discretion of the Owner.
a) All properties or outlets owned by the Owner or the Karma Group participate in the Scheme; and/or
b) A Members Card will always be accepted by a property or outlet participating in the Scheme.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall the Owner be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, whether arising in contract or in tort, or any other damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages to any mobile device, or for loss of use, data, business or profits arising out of or in any way connected to the use or performance of the Scheme, whether directly or indirectly.
Notwithstanding and provision of the Terms, nothing in the Terms shall exclude or restrict either party’s liability for fraud or death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence or any other liability which may not by law be excluded or restricted.
- A Member has the right to cancel their Card at any time by emailing us here
- In the event of any cancellation any unused credits or membership fees, will not be refunded or reimbursed.