Karma Group Health & Safety
Dear valued guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, Karma Group assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you stay with us.
Flexibility on your travel plans.
- All Karma Resorts worldwide will allow guests who have made bookings for stays before June 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge or receive a credit towards a future booking, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (www.karmagroup.com) or via our call centre. Please contact the hotel directly to modify or cancel your reservations.
- For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents, OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
Resort Health & Safety
We have stepped up precautionary measures globally at all our hotels as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
We clean our hotels to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures include (but are not limited to):
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms regularly;
- Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points, such as door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and public areas;
- Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobbies and public areas;
- Infrared thermometers available at the front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees upon request, in certain jurisdictions and subject to availability;
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability;
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
- Monitoring advice and news from public health bodies and government sources;
- Observing good hygiene and virus transmission prevention practices;
- Wearing protective equipment where the risk of infection is confirmed;
- Cleaning and hygiene protocols supplemented with outbreak readiness programs;
We care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing. Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities.
We welcome our guests into our hotels with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued Karma Resorts guest.
Karma Resorts looks forward to welcoming you, wherever your travels may take you.
Updated: 01 June 2020
KARMA GROUP COVID-19 GUIDELINE – DOWNLOAD HERE