What Sets Apart Karma Group Hotels as Some of the Best 5 Star Hotels Bali Offers?
Bali is known for many things, such as awe-inspiring temples, breathtaking beaches, diving and snorkeling, along with diverse cooking, just to name a few. If there is anything else that says Bali, particularly over the past few decades, then it is the stunning resorts and 5 star hotels Bali is known for.
In between lush jungles, stretches of rice paddy fields and epic cliffs that give way to turquoise waters, there are massive numbers of resorts and 5 star hotels housing the thousands of tourists that visit each year.
So what makes Karma Group hotels so different?
1. Exclusive Membership Programs: There are four different types of membership options, guaranteeing you a customizable range of Karma Group benefits. The Karma Club is the most complete membership opportunity providing buyers:
- 25% off Karma’s best rate for all accommodation at Karma Group resorts worldwide (K). If you can find a better comparable rate published elsewhere, we will still give you 25% discount from that
- Further amazing discounts at thousands of branded resorts around the world
- 3 x US$100 vouchers against accommodation of three nights or more, with one voucher per stay (K)
- 25% off all Food & Beverage, Spa and other onsite services (K)
- Automatic upgrade to the best available rooms or villas at check-in (K)
- Late check-out (4 hours) (K)
- Access to VIP Members-Only parties, lifestyle and networking events
- Free exclusive gift pack at check-in (K)
- Free Karma Beach membership
- Free CDs and downloads of bespoke Karma playlists composed by resident DJ’s
- 24-hour Concierge membership advice, travel and lifestyle planning
- Regular Member Newsletters with further offers and savings
- Mobile updates via the Karma app — currently in development
Other membership deals through Karma Group include Karma points that can be used as currency to book your future accommodation, fractional ownership that let’s you own a little slice of Karma paradise and investment opportunities for future and existing Karma properties.
2. A Variety of Properties in Beautiful Locations: Karma Group properties are located on four continents and throughout 23 individual locations. This allows Karma Group members and first time guests to choose exactly the property they want.
Are you hoping for a relaxing, private villa with your partner? Or maybe you’re looking for a family-friendly resort with activities for children? Even those looking for an entire estate can find the property they want within the Karma Group community.
3. A Variety of Locations to Match: Karma Group properties are not only located in a variety of counties but have multiple locations in each of those countries, promising you exactly the vacation you are hoping for.
4. Retreats for the Deepest Relaxation: The brilliant people at Karma Group believe that relaxation doesn’t just mean massages and sitting by the pool. With Karma Group retreats, immerse yourself in true relaxation with packages and trips that include massages, mediation sessions, yoga and soulful retreats.
Karma also offers some of the first men’s wellbeing and relaxation deals, as well as teen and kids sessions, proving that a spa day isn’t just for the ladies of the family!
“Discover unique men’s therapies, as well as safe and natural kids and teens spa treatments. Discover wellbeing that moves to a different beat, from the sound of live DJs to the playful Pinot & Pedicures and Martini & Manicures in our Sea Spa tent at Karma Kandara and Karma Reef.”
The Best 5 Star Hotels in Bali Can All Be Found Through Karma Group
Of course, you can’t go wrong with any of the 5 star hotels in Bali. But you can book yourself an experience that goes above and beyond what you expect from even the best Bali hotels, all within a reasonable price range.
Karma Group has several Bali locations: two Jimbaran Bali resort properties, one in Uluwatu, one in Sanur, one just outside of Ubud and one in east Bali. There is a Karma accommodation on nearly every part of the island.
What if you can’t decide? Book a few days at each location and get a complete feel for the island that is Bali.
Bali 5 Star Hotels to Make Your Vacation Memorable
Karma Group hotels, resorts and villas create a lasting memory. With award-winning staff, scenery that pictures cannot do justice and onsite dining and spa packages that other Bali 5 star hotels can’t rival, your perfect vacation awaits with Karma Group.
“Beautiful outlook and resort. Enjoyed my stay thoroughly. Highly recommend. Enjoyed our villa, enjoyed the spa treatment area, fun cable ride to a beautiful beach and beach club. Amazing outlook from restaurant and pool area.” – Victoria, Australia
“We stayed for one week in a three-bedroom pool villa with one other couple. The house was simply amazing with a beautiful garden, well kept, and a fantastic pool. The living area was extensive with a large fridge and kitchen equipment if you want to prepare your own meals.
Being a Karma Club member we received a 25% discount on all purchases within the resort which counteracted the plus 21% you have to pay in Bali. In fact, the prices within the resort for meals and drinks are very reasonable.
The beach club is brilliant as is the amazing beach itself. Views to die for. Everything about this resort is great, especially the wonderful Karma staff.” – Melbourne, Australia
Booking a stay in a foreign country can be stressful. Pictures can be deceiving, and while there are always plenty of online reviews, you may find that your idea of luxury is very different from someone else’s.
Luckily, being a Karma Group member or simply booking accommodation at a Karma resort will guarantee your Bali hotel is everything you dreamed off and much more. Don’t get stuck searching through endless 5 star hotels Bali offers again.
Search Karma Group online or, better yet, become a member, and begin experiencing the difference today!