Terms & Conditions
- Closing date for entries is midnight on 30.07.18.
- This promotion is only open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over.
- The promoters are: Feel Good Drinks, Karma Group, Leanne Lim Walker and their families, associated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion shall not be eligible to take part in the promotion, or to receive any of the prizes.
- To enter the prize draw and receive your voucher, entrants must share an image of a feel-good moment using the hashtag #FeelGoodKarma on Instagram. Entrants must also follow @FeelGoodDrinks @Karma.Group and @LeanneLimWalker to be eligible. In addition, each entrant must enter their details at www.karmagroup.com/feelgood to enter the promotion. Upon submitting your entry at www.karmagroup.com/feelgood, you will receive confirmation of entry on screen and an email to the email address stated in the entry form.
- 1 entry per person only.
- There is one main prize of a week’s holiday to Karma Kandara for two people, to be won.
- Every entrant into the promotion will also receive a £250 voucher to use against booking accommodation at any Karma Resort or Karma Retreat.
Voucher Terms & Conditions:
- 1 voucher per person only
- Entrants will receive an email from Karma upon entry, including a link to confirm their details and download their personalised voucher.
- Each voucher valid against bookings of minimum 7 consecutive nights at any Karma Resort or Karma Retreat. Visit www.karmagroup.com for more information on destinations. One voucher per stay.
- Voucher valid for 1 year from receipt of email. See voucher expiry date at top right of voucher.
- Vouchers can only be downloaded and used by people aged 18 or over.
- Booking subject to availability, and blackout dates apply.
- Advanced reservation is required by contacting email@example.com, please reference your voucher code when booking.
- Not to be combined with any other resort offer or promotion.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or other equivalent.
- Voucher is non-transferable and can only be used by the person named on the voucher.
- Each voucher can only be used once.
- Copied or damaged vouchers are invalid.
- Please bring the voucher with you and present upon your arrival.
- Please see voucher for additional terms and conditions, including use by date.
The main holiday prize consists of:
- 7 nights’ accommodation for 2 people sharing a luxury pool villa at Karma Kandara, Bali, on a room only basis
- Breakfast each day
- 2 x 60 minute spa treatments (per person)
- Return economy class flights from a UK airport (that serves the destination)
- The prize excludes spending money, airport transfers in the UK or Bali and any additional meals, drinks, gratuities and incidental expenses incurred whilst on holiday other than those stated as included. Suggestion: The prize does not include, travel expenses, travel insurance, travel visas or any other items or expense not specifically stated within the prize description. All such costs/expenses will be the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion.
Prize accommodation dates are subject to availability. Blackout periods apply.
- Blackout Periods for Karma Kandara Include: 1 Jul-31 Aug 2018 / 23-31 Dec 2018 / 1-10 Jan 2019 / 2-9 Feb 2019 / 18-21 Apr 2019 / 1 Jul-31 Aug 2019.
- The Promoter reserves the right to propose alternative dates or to relocate guests in another resort in case of overbooking.
- The prize must be booked by 31st October 2018, and completed by 31st October 2019.
- All other travel related costs, including but not limited to, domestic flight connections between regional airports and the main UK departure airport, travel to/from the airport in the UK or at the selected destination, upgraded flight seats, luggage (where not included in the standard airfare), seat reservations and on-board catering and refreshment (where not included in the standard airport) are the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest and payable at the time of holiday booking.
- The prize winner will be selected at random from all valid entries by an independent adjudicator. The prize winner will be drawn and notified on 31st July 2018 by telephone and/or email details provided upon entry, and announced on The Feel Good Drinks Instagram channel.
- The Promotor will attempt to contact the draw winner at least 3 times, and the winner will have 7 days from initial contact to respond and claim. In the case that they do not respond in time or are unable to take up the prize, the Promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and allocate it to a Reserve Winner drawn at the same time as the original prize draw winner. Age verification and identification may be required.
- Following a winning claim being verified and accepted, the Promoter will liaise directly with the winner to organise their prize. Once booked and no later than 14 days prior to travel, winners will receive flight and accommodation confirmation and/or tickets in a format dictated by the selected airline carrier and accommodation provider. Documents will be sent via a ‘signed for’ postal service if sent in the post. The winner will be required to confirm receipt of the documents as soon as they are received.
- All flight bookings will be made by Karma Group. Karma Group will provide route and carrier details of applicable flights.
Special requests from the winner, such as specific routes or carriers, that incur additional costs over and above the cost of two economy class return flights will be clearly quoted in writing for the winner’s approval prior to the holiday being booked. Such costs will be at the winner’s own expense.
- Preferred airline carriers cannot be guaranteed as all flights are subject to availability.
- Standard allowances for carry-on and hold baggage that is included in standard fare for the applicable flight are included in the prize. Excess luggage charges are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion.
- Airline seats are subject to availability. Alternative dates will be offered if travel dates are not available at time of booking.
- Once a booking is made and flight tickets have been issued, they are only valid for the flights, dates and times shown. Name changes to the winner’s travel companion’s flight seat once confirmed are not permitted.
- Each winner and their chosen companion must travel together in both directions and check in/out of the hotel stated in their reservation confirmation at the same time.
- The prize package is exclusively for the prize winner only. No cash alternative, and prize is non-transferable: the prize cannot be re-sold, transferred or advertised in whole or in part, whether or not for profit, commercial gain, in the course of business or for any other purpose.
- In the event the prize winner does not take any element of the prize for any reason, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize, at its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- The winner and their companion are responsible for arranging their own valid passports (expiry date no less than six months following the proposed dates of travel or such other duration as may be required by any relevant regulation), travel insurance and any necessary visa or health requirements e.g. vaccines).
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner and any guest to check any travel advisories issued by a Government, to determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the destination. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the winner or their guests arising out of their failure to follow any travel advisories issued by a Government.
- Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to take up the Prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of the prize winner and their guest.
- Promotion and entry instructions on promotional materials including online, print, and promotional website form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- On entry, participants agree to us using their feel good images on the @FeelGoodDrinks and @Karma.Group Instagram channels
- By commenting in relation to the Twitter or Facebook post, entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Simultaneously, with posting the image of your Feel Good Moment, you automatically grant to Feel Good Drinks and Karma Group a worldwide, fully paid, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable, and transferable right and license to use, record, sell, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (including, without limitation, translations), publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, publish and otherwise exploit the image content (in whole or in part) as Feel Good Drinks and Karma Group, in their sole discretion, deems appropriate.
- Information relating to the prize draw may be used for marketing or promotional purposes, including use of the winner’s name. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoters, provider or their agencies.
- All entries will be conducted by an approved automated service.
- Entering details online is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent due to technical errors, or for any other reason beyond its control.
- The winner’s name and county will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Feel Good Karma Promotion, 25a Creek Road, Hampton Court, KT8 9BE, for a period of two months after the closing date.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of Karma Group’s negligence, Karma Group accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- Bulk entries made from third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter may terminate these terms and conditions and the prize draw if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions, if the Promoter decides in its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize before any winner is notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent or restrict the Promoter or any other person or party from providing the prize or any aspect of the prize.
- The prize winner must agree that (unless applicable law requires otherwise) any right that you have under applicable law to amend your prize holiday ends when the booking has been confirmed.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England, Scotland and Wales in the United Kingdom.
Promoter – Karma Group, registered address: Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai No. 61, 1st Floor, Suwung Kauh, Denpasar 80221, Bali, Indonesia. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.