Express Newspapers & Karma Experience Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Express Newspapers & Karma Experience Prize Draw (the “Promotion”) is open to UK residents who are over the age of 18, anyone entering this competition who is 16 or 17 must have express parental permission to take part in the Promotion. The ‘Promotion’ excludes employees of the Express Newspapers, their relatives, their agents, and anyone professionally connected with the competition. Proof of age and eligibility may be required. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when entering the Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person.
3. The Competition will run from Friday 23rd March 2018 until Tuesday 10th April 2018. To enter this Promotion you must fill out your full name, postal address, post code, e-mail address, telephone and mobile number on the website. The Promotion closes on Tuesday 10th April 2018 at 17.30pm, all completed entries to be received by the Promoter by this time. Any entries received after this time will be rejected.
4. The Promoter and/or its agents does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure or equipment failure; which may restrict, delay or prevent the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries may not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
6. The Prize is a 7 night stay for two at the Karma Kandara resort in Bali including all UK flights and transfers. The prize also includes a meet and greet with the England Rugby Sevens team at the resort.
7. The Prize cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be notified following the close of the promotion (either in person or using details provided at entry). If no reply is received within 48 hours or the Winner and their chosen attendees cannot attend the Bali stay, a new winner will be chosen using the selection process in clause 9 above. No further compensation will be provided to the previous winner.
11. All entrants (including details of an authorising parent or guardian) and winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Contact details may be passed to a third-party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment, delivery or arrangement of the prize.
12. The Promoter will use details provided by entrants for the purpose of administering the Promotion and for future marketing activities with the exception of entrants who have opted out from receiving marketing communications from the Promoter.
Promoter: Express Newspapers
Data Controller: Karma Group Ltd