The Karma Group Lifestyle
Karma Group is an award-winning international travel and lifestyle brand, offering extraordinary experiences and exclusive curated entertainment in the world’s most beautiful locations.
Karma Group prides themselves on not just being a resort chain or accommodation provider, but a whole new kind of travel lifestyle. By providing membership deals and packages, locations on four continents and a wide range of room types, Karma Group properties truly fit whatever trip or group you want to accommodate for.
Karma Group is particularly popular for:
- Destination events: These include bachelorette parties, family reunions and more.
- Weddings: Who doesn’t want a destination wedding in a breathtaking location? Karma Group can certainly deliver.
- Beach Bum trips: With locations on several of Southeast Asia and Europe’s finest beaches, Karma Group properties provide beach access and excursions to immerse yourself into the aquatic lifestyle.
- Honeymoons: Whether your idealistic honeymoon is completely private or somewhere fun to meet other couples, trust Karma Group to deliver a romantic destination trip.
- Ski Bum Trips: Karma Group has properties nestled amongst some of best skiing in the world!
Accommodation type ranges from:
- Resorts: Boasting sprawling properties with multiple types of rooms and activities for the whole family.
- Retreats: Offer resorts that focus on wellness and relaxation.
- Estates: Entire homes that make you feel like a local while still getting access to an amazing team of staff. Estate locations are exclusive with two locations in France and one in Greece.
- Karma Royal: Royal accommodation offers a variety of room types including apartments / private villas, for a more private and personalized feel.
Searching for “Bali best resorts” Doesn’t Have to Be Stressful
While finding luxury accommodation that lives up to the hype can be difficult in your own country, searching for accommodation in a foreign country, with no guarantee of its quality, can be even more stressful. Luckily, choosing to stay in any one of the Karma Group properties will ensure your visit is a positive one.
Results for “Bali best resorts” can mean something different for everyone. However, what is always the same is the quality of service you can expect to be greeted with. No luxury resort can earn that title without impeccable, attentive service.
Karma Group locations have actually won many awards for their quality of service. Karma Group acknowledgments go back as far as they were originally established, but their most recent accolades include:
· Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Awards 2016 Winner — for their Karma Kandara location in Uluwatu
· Bali Tourism Awards 2016 Winner — for their Karma Kandara location in Uluwatu
· ACE International Project of Excellence Award at ARDA 2016 — also for their Karma Kandara location in Uluwatu
· World Luxury Hotel Awards 2015 Winner
· World Travel Awards 2015 Winner
· Gold Circle Award Winner 2015
· TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Certificate of Excellence, 5 Consecutive Years 2011-2015 Winner
· And many more!
All Inclusive Resorts Bali That Don’t Feel Gimmicky
All-inclusive resorts offer a vacation package that includes your room, dining options and excursions or other activities, all with a one-time price. With an all-inclusive deal, you can be sure you are getting everything you need, but not at the risk of having less luxury than you’d prefer.
With Karma Group properties, there is no chance of losing any luxury in an all-inclusive package. Packages at Karma Group include family holiday packages, Karma Beach party packages and other all-inclusive trip deals.
While all inclusive resorts Bali can conjure up images of no-frills rooms and cold buffet food, Karma Group provides luxury packages that defy expectations.
One guest of the Karma Kandara purchased an all-inclusive package and said “it was worth every cent,” again solidifying their place as one of the best resorts Bali could offer.
Log onto Karma Groups easy-to-navigate homepage for a complete list of all inclusive deals and packages available for purchase!
Karma spas and wellbeing centers are part of a new movement of vacation that doesn’t just include relaxation and entertainment, but also physical and mental wellbeing. As more people look forward to a vacation that completely disconnects them from the outside world and lets them connect with themselves in a way they otherwise don’t have time for, many turn to wellbeing retreats.
Taken directly from Karma’s website:
Holistic, hedonistic health, beauty and wellbeing, designed to relax, restore and rejuvenate at every level. Karma Spa offers Asian-inspired therapies in stunning settings — true sanctuaries where you can strengthen your body, free your spirit and soothe your soul.
The Karma philosophy is that pleasure should always be a part of your cure, so deep, authentic healing is combined with indulgent treatments and vibrant experiences, to be enjoyed solo or with family and friends.
Guests can partake in the luxury of a combination of yoga, massage, spa treatments and meditation sessions. All Karma locations offer Asian-style techniques, making Bali a perfect setting for a spa retreat. While many Bali resorts offer spa treatments, few do so with the attentiveness and care that Karma Group locations do.
Come for the views, stay for the service, relaxation and unbelievable service.
Each Karma Group property has its own unique charm, is in an idealistic location and has reviews that are unbeatable when compared with other resort and hotel groups. Staying at a Karma Group property will be a memorable and unique experience, no matter which location you choose.
Searching through the best resorts Bali offers tourists will provide plenty of possibilities, but the very best include any of the Karma Group, Bali locations. Karma Group provides you world class, 5-star locations with award-winning facilities and service.
Check all of the online properties, view availability and rates online now!